Pages

Flyer from FFCHS

Flyer from FFCHS given to me by Tim W....
Tim was a NY rep for (http://www.freedomfchs.com/).  He hosted several meetings in NYC for victims like me.
They were held on the steps of the main 5th Avenue Library, in Manhattan.  Not a great place for a meeting but nevertheless, I looked forward to these meetings.  It turns out it was not a formal meeting, and we just talked to each other about our experiences.  The first meeting was attended by about 15 people, supposedly victims.
I got to meet Lynn W....., whose meeting at **Sbarros', I eventually attended.  I felt that the 1st meeting was devoid of any substance, and really was a waste of time.  Eventually, I got a notice of a 2nd meeting, the same meeting place and time venue.  I decided to contact Tim W.... and asked him if he could meet with me. I thought I might be able to get some information about my victimization from him.  Initially, I was going to meet him in the Bronx, where he resides.  When I got word about another meeting in Manhattan, I asked Tim if he would meet me in Manhattan before the meeting. He agreed.
I met with him, and I invited him for Pizza.  I asked him about the technology being used against me and could I counter it?  His answer basically was, it was not possible to counter, and that the technology used frequencies that meshed with our environment surroundings.  He told me that the street activity that I was exposed to, was technologically generated and not real.  He was also very preoccupied, and received several cell-phone calls, during our conversation.  He had mentioned that he was hearing voices in his head that specifically spoke to him.  After a few minutes, he told me he had to meet someone to receive some flyers.  As I was following him, we were crossing 5th Avenue, I was telling him about the Kamikaze bikes that try to intimidate me.  He said, "its' all  generated in your mind."  Just then, a fast moving Kamikaze bike came down 5th  Av. came pretty close to us.  Of course he was on the phone at that moment. We met with a women named Denise, who eventually I would call to get a ride to the Washington Protest.  (**Checkout Below)  She owned an old limo which looked like it was 20 years old.  She gave Tim a bunch of flyers---the exact flyer image is posted in this blog.  We were standing near her limo and I recall a bad odor permeating the area.  She left. We went to the meeting across the street.  At this 2nd meeting only a few people showed up.  The format was similar to the 1st meeting. Tim, mentioned several items and the rest of the time we just talked amongst ourselves.  Tim, spent some of the Time on the phone. At the meeting, I mentioned that we should meet to hand out the flyers Tim received.  Nobody seemed interested including Tim. This meeting accomplished nothing.  As I was leaving, one of the group members walked with me to the train station.  He mentioned to me that he believed that most of the members of the meeting were perps.  He intimated that Tim was a perp.  I told him a little about my victimization.  He asked me what I disliked most about the street activity.  I thought it was an odd question.  I told him that I didn't mind the street victimization and there wasn't one thing in particular, I disliked more than another.  (It seemed like a perp question to gain information from me.)  I went to one more meeting which was hosted by Lynn W..., at Sbarros'. Tim did not attend. This was my last meeting. (**See these posts.)
**NYC meeting was a do nothing scam and a sham and **An after-thought about the Sbarro’s meeting
Several months later, I received an email inviting me to a meeting hosted by Tim W.... and Lynn W......  I did not attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment