Pages

What's Real? Am I Delusional?

I often pinch myself and ask, "is this real?"  Things happen.  People argue. People bump into each other in crowded places.  There are bike riders and skate board riders all over the place. Aren't these activities and behavior normal  So, what I am complaining about. Am I delusional?

Recently, I was riding home on a NYC "R" train.  I was doing a crossword puzzle, minding my own business.  At Lexington Av., many people got on the train, making the train crowded.  A young man, 16 or 17 years of age with a young female, got on the train at the above station. I was seated and he was standing over me.  During the ride, he was constantly lightly touching my left knee with his leg.  It was crowded, and I didn't mind. I was engrossed in doing my crossword.  After several stops they both sat down next to me.  As the male passed me to sit down, he banged into my knee.  It didn't hurt, but made me aware that a mutant freak perp was sitting down next to me.  One of the perpish things they do to me is lightly brush me as they pass, and every so often during the day they will bump into me, and not apologize.  
After a few minutes he crossed his right leg over his left leg and the bottom of his shoe, rubbed my pants.  I gestured to move his leg, which he did.  When he sat down, he was busily moving his arms and lightly bumping me.  He got up to leave the train and again bumped my knee without a word of apology.  Crowded train, many people, you can't expect not to be bumped or brushed up against.  It's normal. The problem is the perps use normality to attack me.  If this behavior happened once in a while, I could accept that. It happens a lot I walk the streets. and freaks brush me as they pass.  In the Subways, it happens all the time. The popular ploy is the threesome squeeze-brush.  I am walking in one direction.  Someone is coming towards me in the opposite direction.  As we are about to pass each other, another perp hurriedly passes in between us.  As they do this he brushes up against me.  
All the perp activities are childish.  But, to someone else, not me, it could affect them psychologically. 

Here's a list of perp activity; isn't this normal behavior? 

  1. Face toucher's
  2. Drive-by's
  3. Walk-by's
  4. Skate boarders and bike riders who come dangerously close
  5. People who Constantly Cross in Front of me
  6. Those who rudely and quickly walk in or out of store's or building's, brushing up against me.
  7. The Electromagnetic Waves that torture me everyday


It's delusional alright! (I'm being sarcastic. Ha, Ha.)
Check out my Website for more info on perp activities that are directed at me.

3 comments:

  1. Found an interesting article "Law Enforcement Complicity in Electronic Torture & Mind Control in America" at:

    http://educate-yourself.org/mc/kirklandsilventmasaccre1part14mar09.shtml

    and "The Shocking Menance of Satellite Surveillance" at:
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/flemingshockingmenacesatellitesurveillance14jul01.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. The STASI program,was brought to America,by DHS Chief,Chertoff (Investigated in the past for being Mossad).He chose Marcus Wolfe,to head DHS's JTTF (The JTTF,gives the marching orders to all other agencies).This program is a Racist Talmudic Jewish deception,perpetrated on the American Public.This is about The House of Rothschild's Global take over Governments.,,,,GOOGLE; ILLUMINATI JEWISH COVENENT (A MUST READ FOR TI's!!!) >> OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000 (Info in a capsule,to be presented to police,to help them understand our plight.) >> DAVID FULTON3.COM (Down load 'DAVID_WORK' >> DAVID FULTON TORTURE (FIND ME ON JESSE VENTURA's SITES)>> DAVDFULTONTORTURE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are delusional. You are completely mentally ill. You are a loser. A wannabee. A "just-missed". A has-been. Better yet, a "never was". You have been fired from every job you've ever had because you can't find your ass with both hands and a compass. You show up at the VA, and waste their time. You were a REMF (rear-echelon-mother-fucker) who never saw combat, You are a parasite with a phony social-security disability. You waste the resources of the NYPD. The sickening thing is that my tax money pays for your bullshit "treatment". Quite frankly, the world would have been a better place if you had never been born. You are narcissistic, self-centered and have little regard for others. You are paranoid and make up stories about others. You cause problems wherever you are. But that has always been the case. Everybody laughs at you when you leave the room. You are a human joke.

    ReplyDelete