Pages

A Video Compilation of 2 Attacks Directed at Me.


This is a compilation video of 2 crazy perp attacks on me. I believe both attackers are part of my street harassment, because they both attacked me exactly the same way. Both times my camera was slapped while in my hand and I was not bodily injured.
The 1st video took place on 32nd St. in the Korean part of NYC. As I was walking along the street, I saw him ranting crazily, so I decided to video his actions.  He then attacked me.
The 2nd attack on the video happened in 2008 and was on 14th St. near 3rd Av., NYC. I want to clarify that, "It is legal to photograph a person in a public place without their consent."
I-Witness Video Blog: Is it legal to take pictures on the street?
Photo Law – Your Right to Take Pictures in Public « Legal Andrew
Is it legal to take photos of people without asking? PhotoRights.org

No comments:

Post a Comment