Pages

Chin Toucher's and Nail Bitter's

To some the behavior in the following compilation video might seem normal and an everyday occurrence. When certain events keep happening day in day out, you begin to see patterns that are not normal. I may be riding in the back of a bus. Someone enters the bus or train and sits nearby me. They eventually will start touching their chin or biting their nail's. (I realize that some people are actual nail bitter's. I just seem to be encountering so many of them). I also encounter an excessive amount of nose picker's and men that spit. These encounters are always nearby. I look out a bus window and I observe someone picking their nose or spitting in the street. As I wait for a train I often see a male spitting on the train tracks. It happens so often that I have to realize, that this is not normal and there is something that is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment