Pages

NYC meeting was a do nothing farce, sham and a scam

I received an email about a meeting in Manhattan, NYC: Hi, the meeting is on Thursday at Sbarro's, not Wednesday. All my best, Lynn. Upcoming Meeting This Thursday Oct 8, 2009 6:30PM - 7:00PM. You are invited to attend an after dinner meeting at Sbarro's Restaurant, New York, specifically designed to address our issues, which are so vital. New York Works in Connection with Voices of Concern and FFCHS (http://www.freedomfchs.com). A survivor will speak briefly, and Lynn will speak on our issues.
I went to meeting. The place that was picked was the worst choice ever.
(If you wanted this gathering and it’s agenda to fail, this would be the perfect venue.) It was crowded with regular patrons, and very noisy with loud music blaring. The meeting was scheduled for ½ hour. There was no way that the meetings agenda could be covered in ½ hour. Sure enough it did run longer, and we did have a problem with the manager, which I will explain later.
Lynn started speaking; I could not hear her over the music and the crowd noise. I approached a Sbarro's worker, and got the music toned down; it was still hard to hear. When I could hear her, she talked about a lawsuit the FFCHS (http://www.freedomfchs.com) is embarking on, which is not yet, in the court system. Funds are needed to get it going.
I suggested telling our stories on the Internet, via a personal website or a blog, or tweeting, or just emailing each other. I believe, tweeting on a daily basis, is a way of documenting ones victimization, and thoughts and ideas. I was hoping to get us (the victims), to talk to each other. My ideas and suggestions were met with resistance, and I was told, that publicly sharing victims stories was not a good idea. I asked, "what about the people who did not mind sharing their stories?" I was still met with resistance. It was suggested that we could tell our stories at the meetings. I’ve been to 3 FFCHS meetings, and have never told my full story. The only thing I have mentioned about myself is that my victimization is not as bad as some of the other victims.
***When you create a website or a blog, you don’t have to use your real name if you don’t want to, and, you can also Tweet anonymously.
I think it was a person named Brian that spoke for a bit, and he showed a video on a Laptop, which I could not see or hear. He even stopped showing it, because no one could hear him.
I handed out my flyer that I prepared with all my information about my new website, blog, and Twitter addresses. I am hoping people at the meeting will contact me.
I mentioned to Lynn and the others, that I was attacked 2 times for taking a photo of my street victimizer's. She misinformed me, and said, "that it was illegal to take a photo of someone in a public place." I just checked, and it is ok and legal to photograph an ordinary person, in a public place without their consent. (The media and the Paparazzi do it all the time.)


I suggested demonstrating, in public places in Manhattan, NYC, and was met with: “Protest to whom? What will it get us? A lawsuit is the only thing that will work.” She also misinformed me, that a permit was needed to protest at all times. I found out that you don’t need a permit all the time.
“If want to distribute handbills on a public sidewalk or in a public park, have a demonstration, rally, or press conference on a public sidewalk, or march on a public sidewalk and you do not intend to use amplified sound, you do not need any permit. If you want to use amplified sound on public property, or want to have an event with more than 20 people in a New York City park, or wish to conduct a march in a public street, you will need a permit. If you wish to have an event on the steps of City Hall or in the plaza in front of the steps, you need to make special arrangements with the Police Department.” http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=905
I was explaining the street activity I endure to another meeting member, and explained that everyday, I am confronted with an abnormal amount of “nose pickers,” “nail bitters” and “face toucher's.” He discounted my victimization; when he stated, “that’s normal activity.” To me it is not normal activity. I do not understand why he would negate my plight? (By the way, even though I am inundated with this street nonsense, I totally discount these street activities as pathetic, childlike and ridiculous).
At one point the manager of the restaurant was standing above us, on the staircase, looking at us, and he was pointing to the 30 minute sitting rule sign. A suggestion was made to purchase a pizza, so we could literally buy another 30 minutes, of meeting time. Some of us chipped in a dollar each, and bought a pizza pie.
One of the meeting participants brought a meter and was using it to see if people were being electromagnetically zapped.
The email that Lynn sent us about the meeting, listed the following agenda for the meeting:
Agenda: Initiatives and Survival Meeting
- Experience of being targeted with directed energy weapons and programs
- Shielding possibilities
- Ongoing lawsuit and legal possibilities to deal with this unlawful activity
- Detecting signals for evidence
- Safe houses to deal with this harassment, possible security teams, enlisting scientists help
- Common problems
- Finding supportive funding for our issues
- Potential news articles
- Prepare a letter to the United Nations concerning human rights violations
- Open discussion
If any of the topics were discussed, they were very briefly mentioned. In reality the loud music and the restaurant patron noise, prevented us from talking about anything. I asked Lynn several times, how I could be of service to this group? She told me, "before you could do anything, do research first, and find out who is doing this to you." I asked her, does she know who is victimizing her? She said, yes. I asked if it was the same perpetrators that were victimizing me? She said yes. If that’s the case, why can't she just tell me who is doing this to me? (Besides, what does this have to do with someone being of service to our cause? Do I have to be a rocket scientist to be of service, and help out?)
I was excited and looking forward to this meeting, and truly believe in this type of activity, but instead, I was totally let down. This meeting was a farce, perpetrated by the MUTANT FREAK COWARD PERPS!
There must be victims and non-victims that seriously and aggressively want to put an end to this heinous activity. I am going to seek them out, and hopefully we can end this torture.
A quote from Martin Luther King: “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

2 comments:

  1. Here's a link regarding protesting - don't know where the NYC one will take place:

    http://groups.google.com/group/ffchs-daily-harassment-log/browse_thread/thread/d5f7eef01a95c96d#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another link:
    http://freedomfchs.com/id17.html

    You probably get the newsletter already:
    http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/view_newsletter.php?newsletter_id=1410044965

    ReplyDelete