Pages

I am Waiting for a Heads-up about the Washington Rally

I found out that "FREEDOM FROM COVERT HARASSMENT AND SURVEILLANCE" (website: (www.freedomfchs.com) was having a rally in Washington, DC. Even though I had several VA medical appointments, on the day of the rally; I thought it important to participate. The night before the rally I called a women named Denise, whom I was informed was volunteering to drive NYC TI's (Targeted Individual's) to the rally. I told her I was interested in going and we made tentative arrangements. She suggested I call her at 5AM the morning of the rally, to confirm. I tried to sleep but my legs were being heavily attacked and spent the night awake. I thought about the trip and I knew I would be attacked during the ride to Washington. I also thought about the 12 hours of traveling both ways, and the 5 or 6 hours of rallying. I thought to myself, "your 69 years old and your constantly being attacked by the perps, and I might feel ill and become a burden." I decided to tell Denise at 5AM I would not be going. I wished her good luck and a safe trip. Around 3PM I called Denise at the rally, to find out how the trip went and how the rally was going. I asked her how the trip was and how were things going at the rally? She told me it was going good. We could not talk for long, so I never got any info. It's now a few days after the rally, and I am now waiting to talk Denise, so I could get a heads up about the rally.
Denise never called me and I never gave her a follow-up call. I now believe she never went to Washington, DC, and lied to me about attending the rally.

No comments:

Post a Comment