Pages

My Medical Condition Update

My electromagnetic victimization is evil and heinous, and I've learned it can cause many different physical and mental ailments. My victimization has prompted me to write this account of my medical condition.
When I walk the streets of NYC as an enjoyed activity, If I have to, I can hold out and not have to urinate in a 5 or 6 hour time period. On the other hand, when I get home to my apartment, if I don't go immediately, the need to urinate becomes so great, that I feel I will lose it. During the night, if my bladder becomes full I will get up to relieve myself.  I generally exit my bedroom and go through the kitchen to go to the bathroom.  As soon as I enter the kitchen, the feeling becomes, if I don't go right away I will lose it.
Whoever is victimizing me, I believe, has this kind of control capability. (Keep in mind that during the day away from my apartment, I do not have a urination problem). My primary care doctor at the VA says, it is an enlarged Prostate that causes these symptoms, and is prevalent for my age. The question becomes, why is my need to go much less when I am away from my apartment, and so great at home?
Two years ago, I was able to bound up the stairs, 2 steps at a time, run several blocks, trot on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Today, because of the electromagnetic concentrated torture of my hips, knees and legs, I feel discomfort when I try to do the above. Every day, all day long, every night, the perpetrator-torturers are attacking my legs, hips, and knees, and other parts of my body. At night while I sleep, I am aware that my legs are in pain, and my knees especially get a special-treatment-session. I believe that there is a concerted effort by my capturers’ to incrementally over time, to disable me. During the day, I feel dull aches or pains on various parts of my body. I have suffered ear pain, chest pain, shoulder discomfort and shoulder pain. The perps are able to make my hips and thighs feel weighted and stiff and painful, so that I have difficulty walking. I still walk, but at a slower pace, and do whatever I can, to try to overcome my electromagnetic chains.
I have been examined and had MRA's and X-Ray's and nothing has been found. They are not only torturing me physically, but I believe my captures’ are psychologically trying to affect me. When I walk the streets of Manhattan, I notice many constant activities that I call, "Tags. "I have read that some call these activities "Street Entertainment" These "Tags," are presented to me by my victimizers are far from entertaining.  I can only image that these "Tags" are supposed to illicit some reaction from me. "(You can read more about these "Tags" by Clicking on the title of this blog, which will take you to my website).
When I ride the MTA trains and buses, I not only experience leg and knee discomfort, but my ears and throat get mysteriously clogged. Nobody else on the train seems to be affected.
If I spend the day at home, besides being tortured; I feel temple pressure on both temples of my head.
I've read that, electromagnetic exposure can eventually cause cataracts. I went to a local Optician to have my eyes examined for any problems. I asked the Optician if I had cataracts, and she told me, I did not have Cataracts. Two months later, I had a scheduled physical at the VA, and my PC doctor noticed clouding in my eyes, suggesting that I might have Cataracts. I immediately scheduled an eye examine at the VA. They told me that I have the beginnings of Cataracts. My second eye exam was only 2 months from the first eye exam where I was told I didn't have Cataract problem. I was told Cataracts take a long time to develop, so how come in just two months, I've developed clouding in my eyes?
To complete my night torture, I am inundated with tingling sensations on different parts of my body. To characterize the sensation; it is like a feather very lightly touching my skin or I sometimes feel very lite vibrations on various parts of my body. The feeling continues until I scratch or touch the affected area. For a month or so, my my right foot heel was constantly being tingled.
Lately, I've noticed uncontrolled movement and I am more prone to knock things over. I keep knocking things off my bathroom sink.  I knocked over a shelf in my bathroom, it seemed like my arm had a life of its' own.  I've knocked over a partially filled Tea cup several times, while it was resting on a table.  I fetched some frozen Blueberry's that was stored in a plastic container in my freezer.  The container dropped and broke. I tried picking up the container from the floor.  It fell out of my grip as if it was pulled from me. I tried picking the container up once again, and it slipped from my grip.  I thoroughly cleaned the area, and threw all of the pieces of the broken container into the garbage.  A few days later, I found plastic shards from the broken plastic container, that I had thrown out into the garbage, in my living room.   I found a shard in my bathtub, several days later.
I still hear sounds like car and truck horns, alarm clock bells, and I've heard a telephone ring, that wakes me up at night.  I know they are not external sounds, but are generated in my head.
As of late I have been going to a neighborhood gym.  I start the day feeling a little achy.  I do my workout with some discomfort.  After, I eat breakfast, take a nap, get dressed, I take a subway to the city.  I walk around, knowing I'm being targeted.  After being targeted all day; by the end of the day, my legs feel like they weigh a ton.
My peripheral vision is also being affected and has been happening more frequently.  It only happens in my apartment kitchen.  I will be cooking or doing something else, all of a sudden, I will see something move from the corner of my eye.  When I look, there is nothing moving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment