Pages

Drive By on 67th Av 10-1-09

(For more info, mouse click on the above title link to access my website ).
On most occasions, when you walk up my street, it is pretty quiet. Not to many cars, not to many people. There is a High School nearby, and the kids come and go at certain times. The small hospital nearby elicits little traffic.

Since my victimization began; a caravan of cars will come thru all the inlets leading to my block, whenever I walk up my hill. There also seems to be more pedestrians walking my neighborhood. This video is an example of many videos that I have taken of what I call a drive by. 3/4 thru this video is a Police car driving by. I do not know whether or not the Police Vehicle is a participant in the drive by, although I believe there is some Police that are complicit in my daily victimization. I call these occurrences "Rituals", and they are part of many different types of abnormal activities that occur, wherever I am.
Update:
I begun to realize that these drive by occurrences are more than rituals, and I believe are intended to direct the wave technology at me, as they drive by me.  I definitely feel my legs stiffening, and it gets harder to walk, after the car drive by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment