Pages

April-Fools, Everyday!

  • Several years ago, I came home and found a container that is normally in my medicine cabinet, on the floor of my bathroom. There is no way that the bottle could have fallen out of the cabinet, and landed where I found it. I realized, that someone must have entered my apartment, and placed it on the floor. The next day as I was leaving my apartment, I noticed a locksmith's van parked in front of my building. It spooked me, and I immediately went to Home Depo, and bought a new lock cylinder--for my door. Even though I replaced the lock cylinder, my home is still being broken into. Small items are missing. I had a PC mike, a PC TV tuner, and a cheese grater, which are just a few of the items that are gone. I have been in my apartment for 35 years, and over a long period of time, the above items have been used and placed in the same storage areas. Also, lights that are off when I leave home, are on when I return.
  • I recently had a small skin biopsy done at the VA. Every day I would clean the wound and put an antibiotic gel on--to keep it from getting infected. The gel-tube was almost used up, but I was determined to squeeze every bit out of it. After I finished using it, I was careful to put the gel-tube into a specific storage container. The last time I wanted to use it, it was gone. I checked and rechecked and looked everywhere and could not find it. No way did I misplace or throw out this tube. Most recently, I did an inventory of empty glass storage jars. If I could not find a top for a jar, I threw the jar in the garbage. I distinctly remember putting this particular jar with a cap, on a display shelf in my kitchen. Several days ago, I was looking to store some food. I noticed that this particular jar, the cap was no longer to be found.
  • I have found small glass shards in a few places in my apartment that I cannot account for. I use paper towels in my kitchen and bathroom. The victimizers are taking my paper towel sheets.
  • I have twice found an over the counter sleeping tablet in my kitchen sink. No way did I place them there.
  • Small items I discard into the building incinerator-shoot are returned to the apartment, and placed where I will find them.
  • On 11-7-09, I received 2 tickets for a Philharmonic Concert at Lincoln Center, from the center manager at the Woodstock Senior Center. Later in the day, I was riding on a bus along upper Broadway, and decided to take the tickets out of my pocket and put them into my shoulder bag, side pocket. I was sitting in the back of the bus with a mother and her daughter. The mother was one seat away and closest to me. I placed my bag next to me between me and the mother. The side pocket was facing the mother. Later when I moved my bag, I noticed the side pocket of my bag unzipped. When I returned home, I wanted to retrieve the tickets from my bag. I only found one ticket. I looked and re-checked but could only find one ticket. I definitely put the tickets in my bags' side pocket. On 11-29-09, I noticed the missing ticket on a chair in my living room. I definitively know I did not put it there.
  • I recently went to my green grocer to buy some Avocados. As I wandered around the store, I saw a cute child with his mother. I said to the boy, "are you helping mommy?" He was too young to answer, but his mother, I guess noticed I had picked some avocados, asked me if I knew how to make guacamole. As I was standing on the check-out line, I told her my recipe and suggested to her to make sure to add lemon juice. I told her it helps prevent the guacamole from turning brown. As I am being checked-out, I noticed I only had one Beet in my basket. I definitely put two small Beets in my basket. There was a woman behind me on-line, and while I was speaking to the woman with the small child; she must have taken one of the Beets out of my basket. It must have been a perpetrator concerted effort on the part of this team of harasser's to fool me.
  • On 9-16-09 I was in the Lot-Less on Chambers Street NYC, and bought four dark chocolate Dove bars. I went for coffee, and decided to eat some of the chocolate I had purchased. I noticed two bars were dark chocolate and two bars were milk chocolate. (I definitely picked four dark chocolate bars, to buy). Two of the bars must have been switched at the check-out counter.
  • I carry a backpack as I wander around NY. Every once in a while the perps would unzip my bag. I almost caught someone in a train station in Manhattan, un-zipping my bag. As I was walking through the turnstile there was this young black guy close behind me. I immediately checked my bag and sure enough, it was unzipped. I tried to find the young guy who I thought had unzipped my bag--but he was gone.
  • I once ordered a burger and french fries at a restaurant on 42nd St. Instead of french fries, I got string beans. The burger bun looked like someone pressed their fingers into the bun. I order coffee at a deli, black no sugar, I often get sugar or milk in my coffee. These occurrences are not uncommon.
  • The luggage cart ploy is a typical perp trick perpetrated on me. As I walk around Manhattan's crowded areas, I notice that a person walking next to me will cut in front of me. If I am not careful I can trip on the unseen luggage cart, they are totting behind them.
  • As I walk up the train station steps, I have had on several occasions, someone behind me touch my heel--as I lift my foot to the next step. What it does, it makes me trip or stumble. I've even had a supposedly father with a child in a carriage, touch my heel. One young women touched my heel on the steps of my train station--with her shopping bag. I turned to her, and I just looked at her, but did not do anything.
  • As I enter a building, someone is exiting, almost always blocking my way. As I leave a building, someone is entering, almost always blocking my way. When I walk up train station steps, someone is bound to be coming down the steps. The same with walking down steps, someone is bound to be walking up the steps. There are also cross-in-front walkers, and they cross my path in front of me at a close range, (invading my space,) many times during the day. Someone coming out of a doorway as I'm walking by, has happened so often that I must conclude that this is a harassment ploy.
  • When I leave my bag alone at a Senior Center or Ping Pong facility, someone will open my bag and will switch my book marker to another place in my book. This has happened enough times for me to know that this trickery is real, and not imagined.
  • I gave some guy I was talking to, at the Encore Senior facility, as a joke, a one and only business size card, I had created on my PC. It had a negative statement about my plight. A day or so later, I was sitting near the Ping Pong area of the Manhattan Chelsea Parks Department Activity Center, when I found that same card on the floor. Interestingly enough, when I first arrived at this center the card was not on the floor. One of the Asian Ping Pong players must have intentionally placed it there.
  • Recently, I was changing my clothes and getting ready to exercise at the "New York Sports Club" on 14th St. I took all the exercise clothes and my lock to lock the locker out of my bag, and put everything on a bench that was nearby. Another member came into the locker room nearby, and started changing his clothes. He finished changing and left the locker room. I finished changing and looked for my lock on the bench. It was gone. I checked around but could not find it. I know I brought it with me, and I definitively remember putting the lock on the bench. Nobody else was around at this time except this other member. Why would anybody take my lock unless this thief was part of my daily harassment? A couple of months later, I found the lock in a shoe in my closet.
  • "These bazaar activities occur often enough--days, weeks, months, years,--that you can be assured that these above ritualistic events are not imaginary. The only explanation I can conjure up is, I am sleep walking and I am doing these things to myself. The reason I do not believe this, is simple. When I leave and return to my apartment, things are not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment