Pages

Heat Wave Discipline:Ultimate Portrayal of Perp Discipline

During the summer of 2009, the perps were really working at torturing me and trying to disable my right shoulder, legs and knees. To counter their evil endeavor; I was walking as much as I could. While walking on the west side of Manhattan, I came across this individual lying on a picnic table bench--along the Hudson River Park system. A black man, fully clothed, wearing dark-colored trousers, lying in the hot sun---definitely a perp show.

I decided to hang out and observe this guy. I stayed at least one and half hours during which time he had his eyes closed, and he hardly moved. He did move once from the bench to a nearby ledge; still laying down and still in the hot sun. During the whole time I was there, he never drank anything. Even if he was high on crack or drugs or just plain drunk, he would have had the sense to come in out of the sun. By the way I was 10 feet away, in the shade. He could have layed on a ledge in the shade, nearby. (This was perp discipline at its' best).
Train Sleepers:
I notice several guys---at different times, supposedly sleeping on the trains overly warmly dressed---during the summer, who are sitting bent over, their heads almost between their legs. (This position has to be very uncomfortable.)
Heavy discipline:
I came across a homeless buffoonish cartoon type perp, with 2 giant-sized heavily-laden garbage bags--on 11th Ave., several years ago. When he moved he would carry one of the bags one block, and then come back for the other bag. While he was busy carrying one bag to the end of the block, I tried lifting the bag he had left behind. I could not lift it; it was so heavy. He must have gone at least 12 blocks, carrying those heavy bags. He finally went into an alley, where he draped a sheet over himself and supposedly, went to sleep for the night.
Dark Discipline:
I recall my rhetoric several summers ago, where I would tell everybody what I had learned in JHS science. Avoid wearing dark-colored clothes in the hot sun and wear light or white colored clothes. Light colors reflect the sun's heat better. The perps got wind of my rhetoric and started showing me people dressed in heavy hot dark-colored clothes. At first I'd see homeless perps, during the summer, dressed like they were at the North Pole. One very hot day in the summer of 2008, I'm walking around the lower east side and saw this mutant freak perp wearing this heavy black wool suit. It was sweltering and this guy had to be dangerously hot. (He spoke to me and asked for directions. I noticed that amazingly he was not sweating.)
The above are the ultimate portrayal of perp discipline and most definitely, a show for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment